Aboard the emblematic traditional pinnace of the Bay of Arcachon, embark on a discovery of the charm and heritage of this marvellous site which has been classified as a Marine Natural Park since 2014.
3 departures every day
From April to October, from Monday to Sunday, 3 times a day, boarding is done on the passenger pontoon – between pontoon 3 and 4 :
- Morning: 10:00
- Early afternoon: 14:00
- Mid-afternoon: 16:30
- Departure from the Port of Arcachon ;
- Tour of the island of birds and its “cabanes tchanquées” ;
- The oyster parks ;
- Descent of the Cap Ferret peninsula and its oyster villages ;
- To the Cap Ferret lighthouse while admiring the famous Dune du Pyla ;
- Return via the Arcachon coast.
- Adult rate: 36 €.
- Children’s rate (up to 12 years): 27 €
How it works
The booking of a pinasse excursion is done online only through the MyRezapp platform : click here and let us guide you.
Offer an excursion
We offer gift vouchers and boxes. For more information, click here.
Une excursion à l’heure de l’apéro ?
We offer “Apéros Cabanes” outings! For more information, click here.